Home What's New? Chain Mail PLUS Bracelets Earrings Necklaces Beads Jump Rings Leather Metals TierraCast Tools
Sky Blue - 4mm (5/32") ID - 20 Gauge
Anodized Aluminum Round Open Jump Rings
4mm (5/32") ID - 20 GA Jump Rings are made with 0.8mm thick wire and have an aspect ratio of 5.3. These jump rings are sold in 5 gram packs containing approximately 240 rings.
These jump rings are sawcut for clean straight edges making them excellent for use in chainmail and other jewelry designs. They are made with aluminum wire, making them light, and colored using an anodizing process resulting in long lasting tarnish-resistant color.
- The ends of these rings are not colored, as they are cut after anodizing.
- Anodized aluminum can be scratched with steel, so pliers with coated ends should be used when handling them.
- Color may vary from batch to batch, so it's a good idea to order enough jump rings to completely finish your project.
- The anodizing process used to make these rings is FDA-approved for cookware.
- 20 AWG Open Jump Rings
- Saw Cut Anodized Aluminum
- 5 grams = approx 240 jump rings
- Actual ID 4.30mm or 0.17"
- Actual OD 5.92mm or 0.234"
- Aspect Ratio (AR) 5.3
Gauge - GA - AWG - this is the thickness of the wire. Most jump rings are manufactured using standard wire that is measured in gauges. We list our wire and jump rings using the AWG or American Wire Gauge system.
ID - inside diameter - measurement of the closed jump ring from inside edge to inside edge across the center.
OD - outside diameter - measurement of the closed jump ring from the outside edge to outside edge across the center.
AR - Aspect Ratio - specific to chainmail designs measures the inside diameter (ID) of the jump ring by the thickness (Gauge) of the wire or AR = ID / GA. This is a guideline measurement to determine whether a certain size jump ring will work with the weave you plan to use.
This item is available in the following colors:
Free Shipping on orders over $100 All prices are in CAD$ Ships next business day
How about one of these items...
SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Tel: 1 (250) 571-4366 (9:00AM - 5:00PM PST) What is this in my time zone?
You may contact us any time, even on weekends, through the email above. Please make sure that you whitelist our email by adding it to your email contacts so that our reply to you is not lost in your junk mail filter. We will return your email within 24 to 48 hours.